Penny for Your thoughts is a gorgeous copper foil. I found
the formula to be quite a bit thicker than the average lacquer, but that’s not
a bad thing at all! It’s a lot easier to apply that way. Had I been more
careful putting this one on, I could have done it without having to do any
cleaning up around my nails afterwards. This was nearly a one coater, but not
quite. I used two coats plus my usual layer of Seche Vite on top.
I do have to gripe about the bottle design a little. It’s
the tall, narrow, and easy to knock over kind.
Anyways, how did it hold up?
It did pretty well. After one day of work it was showing
signs of wear and tear. I think people who don’t work in a warehouse like I do
would get it to last much longer.
It won’t water marble, but stamping? Oh yes!
Verdict: Good
While it’s not the most durable polish out there, it’s still
worth buying at $2, especially since it stamps.
I was so happy with
how well it stamped, I went back and bought more from this collection. Most of
it works equally well, specifically; Truth Fairy which is pink, Greetings
Earthlings which is blue, and Sea Me which is green. These are also pastel foils
like Penny for Your Thoughts.



ZOMG....that color is soooo pretty! I must get these now!
ReplyDeleteYou absolutely should! :)
ReplyDelete