Sunday, April 3, 2016

Nail Polish Stress Test: Azature Coral Diamond

Azature is one of those brands that is hard NOT to be curious about. Curious as in at $25 a bottle, how good is it? Since I managed to score a couple bottles during their $6 sale, we’re gonna check out one today; Coral Diamond.

Coral Diamond is a really nice coral creme. It’s not too orange, not too pink, nice and bright without being neon. The formula was nice and smooth. I used three coats with my usual coat of Seche Vite on top. I gotta say, I really liked how this one looked on me.

As you can see, it stamped no problem. It also water marbled well too. This was one of the more cooperative polishes I’ve tried to use for that purpose. My brain was screaming “DON”T WASTE IT! THIS STUFF IS EXPENSIVE!” while I was testing it. I need to cover all the bases though, right?

So, how did it hold up?

I was impressed. It lasted a solid three days before the damage was noticeable.

Verdict: Excellent

At $25 a whack, it better be excellent, right? I’m definitely happy with this one. This may be my go to coral polish. Would I spend $25 on it? Nope. At that price I expect it to last at least two weeks and give me super powers!

IMPORTANT!  I’ve mentioned this before, but it bears repeating; whatever you do, be careful about interacting with this company from work. Azature puts out some sexy pics to advertise their polishes. I’ve seen the same racy images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and even in emails. One of them was flat out NSFW. Here’s a link to Coral Diamond that’s safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.