I've been a polishaholic since I was a teenager. As an adult, I've been grateful for all the info out there, showing me wonderful lacquers I want to buy. There's one vital stat that's hard to find out, one that's really important to me; how durable is it?
You see, even though I love nail polish, and my nails are rarely naked, I work in a warehouse. I take things out of boxes, and sometimes put things in other boxes. This tends to kill off manicures quickly when done hundreds of times over the course of a day. Why not take that experience, and make something useful of it?
I'm also frugal. Warehouse work isn't the most lucrative, so I tend to buy polish that's on sale. I've found if I'm patient, there's no reason to pay full price for what I want unless it's a color I have to have. The lacquers I review aren't always going to be brand new, but new to stores like Big Lots. I want to call attention to the ones that fell off the radar, or deserve a second look.
I hope you find what I have to say useful. Thank you for coming along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.