I discovered is that this polish appears to be a relabeled
Rainbow Color Flip from their core collection. Another Color Blast I reviewed a
while back, Frozen, is a relabeled Sky Blue Color Flip.
Here’s my Disney Polishes.
Here’s the Core Polishes.
If I were a completist, this would aggravate me, but since the only place near me that sells the core Color Blasts is Kohl’s, and they never do polish sales, I’m more than happy with my Walgreen’s clearance finds.
Mistress Of All Evil is a dark gray jelly base with duochrome shimmer. Indoors I mostly saw pink, but outside the color shift really shows, with shifts to orange, yellow, pink and green. I really love polishes like this! I used three coats with one coat of Seche Vite on top.
Sadly I couldn’t get this one to stamp or water marble. It’s just too sheer.
So, how did it hold up?
This one actually made it two whole days! That’s darn good for this brand!
Verdict: Good
Hooray! Another decent Color Blast polish! I haven’t tried
enough of them to make a solid judgement, but I’m starting to think that the
non crème polishes are the way to go.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.