Frozen has a blue base with a duochrome shimmer. The shimmer
is beautiful, shifting from green to aqua, to purple depending on the light. It
reminds me quite a bit of mother of pearl. It practically looks luminous on!
As much as I like this, I do wonder about the name. This doesn't make
me think of the movie, or anything icy at all. Oh well, if I ever start
my own polish line, I'll make sure the names are relevant to the polish.
This polish is on the sheer side. It doesn't show in my pics, but I could see nail line even
after using three coats. I added my usual coat of Seche Vite on top.
It’s worth noting
that because of the sheer aspect of this polish, it’s not good for stamping or
water marbling.
So, how did it hold up?
Verdict: Good
This is more like it! I would have been sad if this had
ended up as loser polish. It’s good to know this product line may have decent
polishes in it, but I’m still wary. I still think the price is too high. However, if I can find more Color Blast bargains,
I’ll try some more!


You had me at Walgreens clearance! Might grab this for that price - so pretty! Glad it held up!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah! You definitely need to do a Walgreen's raid! :D
ReplyDelete