Sunday, January 22, 2017

….And then THIS happened...

In my last post waaaay back in July, I mentioned I had tendonitis, which has left me on light duty at work.  The astute are likely aware that I seem to be taking a looong time to recover from that. This would actually be due to an additional setback:


I dislocated my left thumb in November. I do not recommend the experience to anyone. After that happened, I was REALLY restricted as to what I could do, so I was transferred to Team Office Job for the foreseeable future.

I am gradually mending, but at this point, it’s been so long since I’ve been able to blog here that the time I would have invested in doing that has been filled with other things and people. After thinking it over for a month or so, I’ve decided to officially call it quits. It’s not like I can’t start again should I change my mind either. My nail polish escapades are not over though; I am still active on my Instagram page.

Thank you to everyone who supported me along the way – if you ever visited here, you’re one of them. Hugs to you if you’re reading this now! It’s been a fun ride, but it’s time let go and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.