Monday, July 25, 2016

So I have this little problem...


I got hurt while lifting a box at work. According to the doctor I have sprained my left wrist and have an injury of the median nerve at forearm level. One way or this other this will mend, BUT for the time being I'm on light duty and can't lift more than ten pounds. As a result, I can't stress test nail polish. I'm normally a couple weeks on ahead on stuff, just in case. Sadly I've run out of material until I can get back to doing my regular job duties.

I'll be back to posting regularly as soon as I can!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you are getting better :)
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) *hugs* I'm still mending. Apparently this kind of injury can take months to heal, and that appears to be the case with me.

      Delete
  2. Oh no! Your poor wrist! I hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! I hope so too. Now that the MRI is out of the way, the next step is to wait for the specialist follow up appointment in two weeks. The suspense!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.