I chose Queen’s Jewels, which is a green jelly full of green glitter. There’s so much glitter that I wasn’t expecting it to be a jelly. It was nice and smooth after it dried too, no 30 grit sandpaper finish here! I used three coats, although two probably would have been enough. I used one coat of Seche Vite on top.
So how did it do?
Turns out this polish holds up like a champ! It lasted a
full three days at work with minimal damage. All things being equal, this isn’t
the easiest polish to remove, but I’m okay with that. It did stain a bit too.
Verdict: Excellent
This was a pleasant surprise. Clearly, I need to pay more attention to this brand. I also need to go back and see if any of the other polishes in this collection are left!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.