Friday, November 7, 2014

Nail Polish Stress Test: SpaRitual Intention

This polish is from their Illuminate collection, which came out in 2013, but has been showing up in TJ Maxx recently. I missed out getting any, but my friend was nice enough to loan this one to me, so let’s see how it does!



This is another tomato red polish, but this one is a jelly with red and gold glass flecks in it. While it’s on the sheer side, three coats were enough for full coverage. Putting this on was a joy. It went on smoothly and dried quickly. I put a coat of Seche Vite on top to make everything nice and shiny. I couldn’t resist stamping an accent design on my ring finger. This polish felt like it deserved a little something fancy. 



So, how did it last?


It did! After two days, it’s sustained minimal damage. It’s very rare for me to find a brand of polish that lasts this long at work. Why did I give it back???
 ….Oh yeah, karma.

Verdict: Excellent

This is one of THE best polishes it has ever been my pleasure to use. I absolutely need to track down my own bottle, and check out what else this brand has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.