This one does what it says on the bottle. It’s a lovely
shade of lilac. It has a slight shimmer to it in the bottle, but the reality is
that this is a crème polish.
Pop-Arazzi polishes have something of a reputation for being
foul smelling. It definitely smells stronger than most polishes. If you’re
sensitive to this kind of thing, it’s worth being aware of, but I found it to
be well within my tolerance level. I’ve
dealt with worse for sure.
I used three coats here, with one coat of Seche Vite on top. The formula was nice and smooth. It was a bit streaky but it went away with that third coat. I have to say, I really liked how this looked when I was done. My collection doesn’t have a lot of pastels, so I was hoping this one would do well.
Sadly, it’s too sheer to be of any use in water marbling or
stamping.
So, how well did it hold up?
Unfortunately, it didn’t do well at all. It was game over after one day. Normally I get better wear out of lighter colors, but that definitely didn’t happen here. I also got a surprisingly large amount of chipping on my thumb for some weird reason. That's unusual for me.
Verdict: Loser Polish
Lovely In Lilac doesn’t wear well, stamp, or water
marble. It’s a crying shame because it’s
such a great color. At $2.99 (which no one should pay for this brand ever),
it’s just not worth it. Hopefully I can find something better in the same
color.


I'm beginning to think $1 is too much for this brand of polish LOL. It was very pretty though! :)
ReplyDeleteYou may be right about that I have two more to try, maybe they'll be better? #optimist
Delete