Sardina is most definitely pretty – like I’m going to spend
my hard earned cash on an ugly polish! (Oh wait...I did. Oops!) I wouldn’t call this fierce or a foil for that matter. It’s pearly
white flecks in a sheer shimmery base. I needed three coats to get full coverage.
I couldn’t resist doing a little nail art with this one. It’s
a shame I wasn’t able to stamp or water marble with it.
So, how did it hold up?
Verdict: Good
This is a good polish to have if you’re into more
conservative colors or French Manicures.


I know you said this is pearly white flecks in a shimmery base but it's hard for me to even tell what color this is. Nude or pink maybe? Looks so pretty especially with the star stamping!
ReplyDeleteIt really is white, but I should have noted it was also on the sheer side. The color you're seeing there is my nails showing through. :)
Delete