My nail polish BFF understands this, and sent me this gem;
Tangerine Dream. This nice score was found at Rite Aid for the awesome clearance
price of $1.99!
Tangerine Dream is an iridescent orange. The texture is more
abrasive than average. I definitely wouldn’t wear this with pantyhose, I think
they’d get shredded, reinforced toe or not. As is usually the case for textured
polishes, you can’t stamp with this. I’m not into gritty water marbles, so I didn’t
bother attempting that here.
So, how did it hold up?
Verdict: Excellent
This polish is a great value and a solid performer.
I’m going to add even more incentive to look for this one;
it’s a nearly exact dupe of Zoya Beatrix.
Considering Zoya’s textured polishes run $10 per
bottle, and the performance of the two polishes is identical, I’d say
definitely grab Tangerine Dream if you come across it!




Wow, this is sooooo pretty! Glad you liked it! :D
ReplyDeletei love textured nail polish so so much and dont have shade like this !superb look !
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDelete