Blue Jewel is one of those polishes that begs to be worn in
the sun. Even though I hate that round shiny thing in the sky (it BURNS!), I
had to get a shot of it in daylight so you can see how gorgeous it really is.
It’s got an iridescent quality to it that just isn’t done justice otherwise.
It went on in three coats, no problem. I just made sure to
let it dry in between coats. It’s not coarse like some textured polishes at
all. If you really wanted to make it shiny, you could probably do it without
much trouble. I did not use any top coat with this.
Obviously you can’t stamp with this, and I don’t bother with
water marbling this kind of polish.
So, how did it hold up?
This didn’t last as long as I expected. It was pretty banged
up after one day, but not dramatically so.
It wouldn’t be a big deal to touch up the damage.
Verdict: Good
Compared to others of its kind this isn’t the best in class.
However, if you like textured polishes but hate the removal this is still a
good choice. I’m looking forward to getting plenty of use out of this one.



Glad you liked it!! :D Looks great on you too!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDelete