Sunday, November 8, 2015

Nail Polish Stress Test: Color Club Cash Only

I’ve been super curious about Color Club’s Oil Slick collection. So far, I’ve tried Burnt Out, which was excellent, and It’s Raining Men, which was party polish.  Next up is Cash Only.

Cash Only is a duochrome with a lot of color shift to it. This one shifts between a cool brown, gold, silver and green. I saw the brown shift the most. I would almost call this one a neutral. I’ve never seen a polish quite like this one, that’s for sure.


The formula is a bit thicker than average, but goes on smoothly. I used two coats with my usual layer of Seche Vite on top.

This polish is great for stamping. It looks absolutely amazing on black! Even better, it water marbles!

So, how did it hold up?

It did great! It went a solid three days before I needed to take it off.


Verdict: Excellent

Cash Only is definitely a worthwhile addition to anyone’s polish collection. I’m especially happy that it stamps so well. It’s not every day I come across a duochrome polish that does!

2 comments:

  1. wow, awesome shade and I love your water marble design. I haven't tried this technique, because I scared of mess...
    Have a nice day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Water marbling is messy, but I've found using a latex barrier helps with that a LOT. I bet you could do something amazing with that technique! :)

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.