First of all, I need to comment on the bottle. Is this not
the most adorable bottle ever? Even the cap is heart shaped! It’s not just cute
though. It’s actually very easy to work with. The bottle is nicely weighted at
the bottom, so there’s little chance of accidentally knocking it over. Trying
to take a picture while holding it was a bit awkward, but that’s not a problem
the everyday lacquerista will have.
As nice as the bottle design is, the important thing is the
polish within. Cloud Nine is a pretty sky blue crème. I used three coats with
one coat of Seche Vite on top. The formula was nice but it was too sheer for
stamping. I didn’t have any luck with water marbling either.
My expectations for durability were fairly low. The
packaging made a lot of big promises. The polish itself didn’t exactly keep
them. It went two days before I felt I had to remove it. That’s a day longer
than I thought it was going to last though!
Verdict: Good
This didn’t knock my socks off, but for what I paid, that’s
fine. I have no idea where this polish is traditionally sold, but if you come
across it for the price I paid, give it a try.




wow, really beautiful shade :) and I am in love with this unique bottle :)
ReplyDeleteSo am I! Now if I could just find one with star shapes! :D
Delete